Symptoms Of Affection
Lovesick MDs (Book 2 of 4)
Parang virus na mabilis na kumalat sa sistema ni Dr. Gareth Legaspi ang epekto ni Eleanor Ballesteros. He liked her the very first second he set his eyes on her, at lalong yumayabong iyon sa bawat pagkakataon na nagkikita sila—na madalas mangyari dahil bilang nag-iisang kapatid ng kanyang hipag, halos kapamilya na ang turing nilang mga Legaspi sa dalaga.
Ang hindi alam ng iba, he was dreaming of building a family with her. At nang makipag-break si Eleanor sa nobyo nitong siyang tanging hadlang kaya hindi niya mapormahan ang babae, hindi na siya nagpaliguy-ligoy.
He had every intention of charming his way into her heart….
- While I was writing Gareth’s story, my aunt gave birth to a baby boy. I insisted that he be named Tristan, because Gareth’s name was originally Tristan.
- Gareth’s story had been the hardest story I’ve ever written. If I could, I’d rewrite the manuscript, but I’m pretty sure it would end up the same way it has.
- Green gummy bears are my favorite treat.
- I had to ask our EA, Miss Apple, if Gareth’s plot was okay because it dealt with pre-marital relations (I don’t want to use the ‘S’ word for fear of being spammed by pr0n [also mispelled] bots) and getting pregnant out of wedlock.
- When this story was accepted, I literally screamed out loud and did a long, happy dance.