Antidote For Heartache
Lovesick MDs (Book 1 of 4)
Modern-day fairy tale princess ang tingin ni Dr. Oliver Legaspi kay Emma—beautiful, sweet, delicate, pero may strong and feisty side na lumalabas especially at times na kailangang protektahan ang mga estudyante nito. Noon pa mang una niya itong nakilala, he was already wondering kung puwede pa siyang magkaroon ng happy-ever-after. After his ex-fiancée’s death, inakala niyang kasama ring namatay ang pangarap niyang iyon, ngunit nang makilala niya ang pre-school teacher, tila na-revive ang puso niya.
Ngunit natatakot siya. Alam ni Oliver, there were still parts of his heart that time had not yet healed. At hindi iyon nararapat para kay Emma. She deserved a Prince Charming. Kaya dapat manatili na lang na platonic ang relasyon nila.
But it was too darn difficult to stay away from her….
- The Legaspis were only supposed to be about a set of twins. When I came up with a story about another set, I decided to add Jordan and Sam to the family.
- The Legaspi Learning Center was based on the kindergarten school I attended when I was a kid. The subdivision is also based on the subdivision where that school was (and still is) located.
- Our family really owns a turtle named “Paggy”.
- The face for the Legaspi brothers came to me when I saw the movie, Wolverine. I saw Agent Zero and said “that’s my Oliver!” That’s when Daniel Henney became the face of my Legaspis.
- Nathaniel Noah Callanta, the little boy who got sick in the story, is the son of my first two characters, Nathan and Bethany Callanta of Inosenteng Puso.